- There's an article from the Denver Post about Denver's bid to host a Super Bowl in either 2018, 2019 or 2020. The main issue preventing Denver from being the site of a Super Bowl bid stems from the weather. There are concerns that since Sports Authority Field at Mile High does not have a roof, that it might snow in early February which would obviously present problems for the game seeing as the NFL prefers warm weather sites for the Super Bowl game.
- An interesting look at Knowshon Moreno, his return to the starting lineup after sitting eight consecutive games from being inactive and his new outlook and mentality on football with all of his ups-and-downs since entering the league as a first round draft pick in 2009.
- The Denver Broncos are on the verge of completing just the fourth seven-game winning streak in franchise history. If they are able to hold off the 6-5 Bucs, the Broncos will have completed their first seven-game win streak since 1998 – the last time they won the Super Bowl.
- Denver Post columnist Jeff Legwold does his weekly AFC West column where he analyzes and dissects the rest of the division in an easy to digest column. Included in this week's column are the Chargers inserting two rookies into the starting lineup this week vs. the Bengals, the Raiders potentially releasing former first round draft pick Rolando McClain and the Chiefs' quarterback dilemma entering the offseason.
- Von Miller won AFC Defensive Player of the Month honors for November. The Broncos went 4-0 and Von led the AFC in sacks for the month with eight. He is the first Broncos player to win such honors since Champ Bailey did so in 2006.Tags: Denver, Denver Broncos, Football, Knowshon Moreno, NFL, Von Miller
No related posts.
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/nc2